Sunday, July 23, 2006

Dedication Episode 1

Since I have totally nothing to blog, I am going to dedicate this post to the friends that I know, that's if I have your pictures ... :)



Mann .. also the longest that I have known ... since the chatroom days in MSN ... which is I think 2002 or 2001 I'm not sure ..hehe yeah those teen chat and fun chat days. Being known as the cookie girl before, sampat ... what else couldnt remember haha. Damn tall okay -_- loves chocies a lot, or should I say crazy and mad over chocies haha


Though very very far away in a place called Canada, she is someone that many people are afraid of, but I find her very da dede haha .. :p a good friend indeed ;) and omg ... her obsession for make up ... can faint anytime, known her since 2004, when she gets angry, quite entertaining hehe, very talented in her make up skills, basically anything to do with beauty


This is my Nyakk, I have known her in real life since 2005 CNY and never look back since then, went to meet her a day before she left for Oz, how time flies :o drama queen haha ... but then again, what's life without drama, very sweet girl, damn chun wei .. :P


Kylie ... being known as potato girl since our BBQ day hehe ... claimed to be cute and sweet but kylie, I will still say this no matter what, you're not :D hehe always lend a helping hand, known her since July 15th, 2005, many titles under her such as tidur queen, sesat queen, tiap queen and many more

First session is over, more to come, dont be sad :D if you want to blame, kindly blame AceBob, either him or Blogger, I dont know either one, I cant upload the pics :(

18 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

me? :(

The Pondering Introvert said...

eh chill la ... :s :s but i knew this was coming hahahah

The Neko In Dress said...

awww!! thanx nyokk!! so schweeet!! :D :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

nyakk nyakkkk :D :D :D hahaha ... XD

The Neko In Dress said...

im waiting for the next series :D

kyliemc said...

whoa..sob...sob..felt so touched....btw,me luv u!!! hehe....coz u r a gr8 fren....1 of d 1st net frens i've neva met[bsides sammie] n i neva regret knowing u~~thanx 4 everything from listening 2 me talk,rant,complain,whine,etc...u r definitely a good fren....aiya,cant b cute gurl?then wat can i b? *scratches head n puts on thinking cap*

Anonymous said...

it's sweet of you to remember how you know them. not many people remember ler... eheh. i used to afraid of rayleen (& you) too. *shhh* lari first! :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

nyakk: 2nd series is coming, dont worry

kylie: no problemo ... haha i dunno what but you cant be cute -_- no no nooooooooooooooooo ... :D

zoe: ehhh ... me? afraid? u kidding hehe ... coz im so mild, nobody would be afraid, if rayleen understandable, im so nice le haha :p

Anonymous said...

wah.. first thing i saw is my face up there =.= and i mana ada damm tall?? hahaha but thanks ya ;)

tIcKLeMe said...

mannchyun!!!!

ur wooi min's cousin!!! :O

The Pondering Introvert said...

mann: not damn tall then what? short ar ... =.= adoi

sp: LOL who is that hahaha ... whoa small world again? :o

The Pondering Introvert said...

Told you there will be a version 2 ... sigh

Anonymous said...

becky : ya ya.. i saw u share ur blog with maxine.. hahahaha

michy : last time becky go same primary sch as me LOL

The Pondering Introvert said...

mann: whoa same primary :o who is wooi min haha :p sowee bz body :D

Anonymous said...

wooi min is my cousin lar .. becky edi say mar .. hahahaha

The Pondering Introvert said...

maxine leh? another cousin? or friend? :S

Anonymous said...

maxine is my cousin's fren. i know who she is but she's not really a fren to me..

The Pondering Introvert said...

ohhhhh ... like that ... haha sowee ler blur dunno who is who :D