Friday, July 14, 2006

Disturbance

Sigh! Soooooo tired .... coz of what I did today, the duty, the voluntarily work and duty again. Just as thought that I can rest and sleep well at night, those idiots started partying at 10 plus and right until now it's already 12 plus. From here, I can hear those songs bang bang bang and I can even see it from my room.

Earlier on, those hippopotamus were going up and down, and from up to down, asking people to join the party because nobody was there, well not many. They sounded sarcastic, but anyway, they are such babi hutan [wild boar], that's why haha. When I saw that place from my room few minutes ago, it was so empty. It's a failure party, that's all I can say. Good for them :D

Honestly speaking, I rather party with the moo moos [cows] ... they are so much more cuter. I wonder what are the moo moos doing now. Moo Moo [Azxel].... I think you should organize one moo moo party :D Isn't it fabulous? so that I can touch them with my bare hands, but make sure that they don't harm me, then everything is cool :D

Even when I want to do my proposal, the music is too loud to do anything. It was so freaking irritating.

The weather is seriously terrible, hot during the day, I mean very hot, and supposed to be cooler during the night. Yesterday, it was terribly hot during the night, oh no that was 2 days ago, so hot that I could not sleep. First time wei ...

Get ready to sleep ... doing service at 10.00 ... brunch ....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!

Daniel said...

hope your room doesnt face the west. The setting sun is hot!

and from my experience in staying in halls, i recommend u get a small stand fan.It works wonders!

The Pondering Introvert said...

antartis: hello thx 4 dropping by :D

Dan, it's damn damn damn hot in the afternoon ... shines until my bed :o shines until 8 i think

tIcKLeMe said...

kesian my sp.

tinggal atas mountain also got jakun and animals kacau. :(

The Pondering Introvert said...

yeah ler betul jakun one ... dah lah migraine -_-