Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Hari Ini Dalam Sejarah

Hari ini dalam sejarah [today in history], I woke up at 6 am this morning, maybe 6 plus for my duty. Never in my life I woke up this early before. Okay minus those times that I did not sleep kay coz it's unfair and incomparable. 6.30 I was in the kitchen, nobody was to be seen around ... and I was supposed to be on duty with another guy, Mike, but seems that he did not turn up, fabulous heh ... but whatever. Tomorrow Mrs Clark will be here to guide us for our proposal and dissertation, AND ... I have set up a meeting with her next Monday. Hope it turns out well ;)


Dont ask me what is this ... it's something, that's all I can say

In front of this ... it's .... Thai Restaurant ... not directly in front .. but sort of and since so many people love to tempt me with food ... then ... nvm ... it's okieeeee ....

Let's go Thai .. chicken ... naish naish

Fried rice ... :D :D

Pork ... weeeee ...

Prwans ... :D

Salad ...

Went with Winnie, Poom, Koy, Gal. All of the dishes are nice, the environment is nice :D it's not spacious, just a small restaurant, if compared to us ... of coz it's considered very small ... maybe about 5-6 tables? Service as usual ... slow ... dont expect mamak service ... :D

So, that's all tata ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the 1st pic... the building!! so nice. and please stop posting ice-cream pic, can? i'm still havin' sorethroat cannot really eat ice-cream yet. :( :(

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahhaha some people ask me to post more pic of ice-cream, some asked me to stop, how eh? yeah when i 1st saw that building was quite impressed, so i stopped and took pic :D get well soon yah bad weather nowadays

tIcKLeMe said...

hungry! :(

the first pix nice ler. *yumS* rumah/restaurant/building cantik!

The Pondering Introvert said...

LOL ... hahahhaha ... malaysia got nicer food :D :D

hahaha rumah or rest or buildin kaka