Sunday, July 2, 2006

ICLS :o

Last Tuesday, was Sammie's shooting and I got a phone call by this Institute, a place I wished to study German there previously. Yes, they called me after more than 4 donkey months to ask if I am still interested. My god ... 4 months.

It's called ICLS. So da damn powderful rite? Chunted maximum. They dare to even call -_- Damn teruk[terrible] rite? Come to think about it, I dont think it's good, if not they dont need 4 months to find students. Terror rite.

*applause*

This was taken before I came here, I have some other pics which I have not transferred yet, wait til I back up every pics online first, then I'll transfer and upload some of them here and the rest should be in Multiply.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear that you already reached there safely!

take good care... and update & update! hehe

The Neko In Dress said...

u look great theree!! wee!! nyaaak!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

zoe: thanx thanx .. right now i still have time to blog ... but scary ler all those assignment :S

nyakk: hahahha simply took this :p