Wednesday, July 5, 2006

Launching of blogging session ..

Hey hey hey ... aih ... food here as usual, sucks ... it just cant be compared ... how to compare to Murni, Murni beat them until underground ... tasteless, yuckyness but still ... I have to eat

Today, is the first day raining since I arrived. OMG ... flooded -_- terukkk[terrible] ... coz I didnt close the window *paiseh* I went to town quite a few times and walked under the sun and and ... BBQ lorr .. melt lor ... you will never find me doing this at all :o very shocking but it's true haha

I have chosen my dissertation topic. I think I shall stick with that and I reserved two similar topics from the library from the previous dissertations. Shall look at it tomorrow. Stress sial~ It's 9.10pm and Boy Boy should have reached KLIA already. Hoho ... footie now ... will watch it later.

All these were taken in my room ... yeah I know you got bored with these already, now scenery ...

This was taken outside of my room ...

OMG!!! Look at that giant ice cream!!! Nice sial!!!! I wantttttttttt ..... :P I took it though hehe

Nasi Goreng in a Vietnamese Restaurant hehe ...

While this is mine ... ever since I came here, I have not eaten this much before, damn nice sial ... damn damn nice okay ... and damn full ... ate til I couldnt walk later on, quite spicy for me :o

Anyway, there are more but post later, right now footie time, ciao

No comments: