Saturday, July 15, 2006

My room pics

Haro ... migraine is over ... finally :D I did brunch for Saturday and today I am doing dinner ... after dinner ... merdekaaaaaaa .... duty OVER!!!! :D :D :D :D That is sooooo damnnnn niceeee ... waiting for that, but duty over means I have to finish my proposal very soon ... :( and class is starting again, but then ... at least it's better without any duty at all. In fact I should be glad because it's over and I'm not doing duty when the juniors are here, which means it's triple workload ... adoi

Weather is still hot, very hot ... it's the month of July already, but still ... :s hot hot hot ...

It's my room ... taken from the door

Yah that's my bed but the lamp beside my bed .... bulb fused

Yea and I usually leave my door open like that, no fan ... what to do, so damn hot :s

7 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

eh ur room actually looks spacious!t

The Pondering Introvert said...

yeah it looks, before that, my room mate punya bed wasnt like that, she moved it ... if not it wont be as spacious as this ...

Anonymous said...

wahhh nice room...10000 times better than ukm's hostel =.=

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahahha you paid how much I paid how much :S

The J said...

Gal's room really very tidy lor.. Hehe!

~J~

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahha coz i took the pic 1st week mar :D but then again, scared inspetction ... so have to no choice

The Pondering Introvert said...

-_- but im studying up at the mountain haha still i prefer neuchatel kind of lifestyle :D