Monday, July 24, 2006

Oink Oink

As promised, I'll blog bout oink oink. If you believe that you will see real oink oink, I'm afraid that I'll disappoint you big time because it's not the real pigs.

This is the Oink Oink I'm talking about, haha I know it's damn like "cehhh, not impressive" but then dont expect me to take a real pig, coz I cant see one here. Please appreciate this pic even though it's not real because it took me one hour to upload this pix, over and over again I tried, finally I succeeded in uploading the pix.

Oh ... and I am wondering why are there so many China fellas adding my MSN lately, not like I displayed my MSN ID anywhere. The one you see here is a different MSN ... weird and spamming away like no one's business. That is what I call as the real babi! Nothing better to do, and all they messaged me was the box language. Goodness -_- bodoh lar ... celaka

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

nyokk, i got that as well ... spam i guess ..


well, this is a non-halal post .. :P

Anonymous said...

nyokk:: I also got those china spam in my msn too.. just delete or block lo.. hehe
WA,. oink oink on air.. haha so funny...

Anonymous said...

wei anymore pics on tat fat oink oink? its huge lar.. hahahaha

Anonymous said...

i got the china msn fella adding me too. they're actually trying to ask you to buy things from them. 'cause i message a few before, they just came out with the advertisement. then out of curiousity, i went to their webby, and it's their biz webby. -_-

Anonymous said...

Is that on your car? Can you still drive into tunnels? :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

dan: hahah LOL non-halal and yah they are so annoying

tonyyy: can block but damn irritating eh so many of them

mann: no more only one

zoe: aiii why so pathetic ... bodoh mia babi XD

Kenneth: Adoi that's not my car

LuUeE said...

Nyokk, that's a big pig.. Can serve 100 people.. after bbq.. nge nge nge..

-luuee-

Anonymous said...

its not real wor.. how to bbq then serve ppl ?? =p

The Pondering Introvert said...

lue: hehe you bbq la :D :D :D i dont want to eat :p

mann: hehe all get a piece to be decoration haha