Thursday, July 13, 2006

Quack Quack and Ali Baba

Hey hey, service today isn't that tiring, but tomorrow[Friday] will be a long day for me. I have breakfast duty which, I have to be there by 6.30am ... then I'll come back to rest. After that, it's lunch and at 1.30pm, I am going to do this volunteer thingy, as what they say as, community contribution. I am doing that not because I really want to volunteer myself but just to collect my professional attitude points. It's worth 6 points and work for 2 hours. I think it's worth it, so at least I have this extra 6 if something goes wrong in the future. Then, dinner duty ... omg ... see ... damn tiring wei .. should go and sleep after this :)

Though this came 2 weeks late, but it's better than never. Don't whack me okay ... it's a pressie given by SP, Meow, Nyakk, Papa, Quack and Geisha ... thanx so much ... I will ganbate ;) They gave me this duck because my nickname is Quack 2 as given by my commander name Quack :D Who wants to join the Quack family, feel free to do so, currently we have Quack 6 ... the next one would be 7 ;)


*tang tang tang*

Hahahah .... remember that Ali Baba story? If you dont click Ali Baba make sure you click ok .. make sure ... if not you would not know what are you reading now ...
Actually the full name for this shop is Ali Baba 2nd Hand Vintage Shop

Hehe ... that's all for now ... pye byeeee ... take care everyone ... oh shit I'm hungry :(

4 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

glad u liked it.

got more to come! :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

of coz like it lerrr :D :D :D :D
Whose idea was that? :o
no matter whose but really I like it very much ... so touched ... :D

kyliemc said...

haha....such a cute quack...

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahhaha ya lor ... kawaiii ne :D :D