Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Tagged -_-

1. Five people who are currently on my current list of “Most Favorite Blog Mates”

In fact, there are many many more, BUT ... so many that I can't list them all out ... so ... just take a look at the link

2. Five types of people who irk, amaze, amuse, disgust me.

  • Irk & Disgust People… right now, I cant think ... so ... next question
  • Amaze & Amuse People…Haha dont be surprise there are many amusing people around ;) so ... cant really say who

3. Five hot male/female celebrities.
FIve? So many ... I dont know ... maybe err ... Jennifer something ... not Anniston ... forgot ... then Jessica Alba ... lahhh I'm not that interested

4. Five things I’m passionate about.

  • AceBob... Without acebob [my laptop] I cant do anything when I have free time, imagine that, I cant online, cant online that means I cant chat, I cant blog, I cant check mail, I cant read blogs, I cant go to forum ..
  • Nochy…My mobile ... just in case I am not in front of Acebob ..Nochy is my saviour
  • My Music… I tell you music is a must ... without music ... omg .. how wei .. how???
  • My Food…For supper :D
  • Le Parfum… It's also quite a must to have this

5. Five blogs that I love reading.
-answered-

6. Five phrases that describe me.
Shy
Quiet
Reserved
All combined become SQR --> my tagline :D haha
Bum
Slacker


Got tagged by: The Angel
Tagging: Anyone who wants to get tagged :D

10 comments:

小东 said...

wow, thanks nyokk.. I like reading ur blog also :)
huh? u r quiet n shy? this one i dun agree le.. haha

The Pondering Introvert said...

please agree .... please? I am .. if you dont believe, there's this person that you can really ask? ME! :D really ler you have not met me before :S

小东 said...

but from ur pics, u dun look shy at all.. maybe quiet with stranger this one still can acceptable lor.. but shy? impossible lor.. nvm, will know u slowly here haha..

The Pondering Introvert said...

LOL ... cannot be ler .. pictures are deceiving, everyone knows that haha .. then then ... errr ... you cannot pput online and offline together ler ... some people has different personality ;)

tIcKLeMe said...

woaaa, got my blog!
yeay! sp loves me!

*loveS*

The Pondering Introvert said...

hhhahahahha

I woof you tooo :D :D :D

Daniel said...

SQR???

damn. should have put SQE.

Style. Quality. Excellence....just like a Dunhill cigarette.

Anonymous said...

LOL good one there daniel but is just that it doesnt apply on me, you can use it for yours :D hehe

小东 said...

yeap agreed with you.. so which one will be better? online or offline? of course offline real life lo.. :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

offline im shy, quiet and reserved hehe .. i hide one corner XD