Wednesday, August 2, 2006

Dedication Episode 5

OMG! Siaooooo!!!! Muscle ache on my whole body. Boohooo ... last 2 days played badminton, today a bit of basketball before yoga. Adoi ... before the yoga, I already have muscle ache on my legs and my butt as well -_- bontot sakit -_- that's why after yoga, I felt extremely tired. What to do, too smart

This will be my last entry for dedication ...

This is my dede queen. Too bad, she is so far away in the UK. She is so dede, very dede. It's my pleasure to have met up with her while she came back in April and had a gathering with the others as well. I blogged about the occasion sometime back. Starting from our dinner in that restaurant -_- then our official gathering with the MYB members in Ms. Read Bangsar, some other stuff and ended it with a Malacca trip, where we ate the whole day. Damn syioking ... stim, never ever did that before.
Dede, dont say I forget about you okay, coz I never did. See! I blogged about you hehe




This is Ciak Ciak. I have not known her for a long time, in fact just a few months. We oftenly hung out together before I left. But then, treasure those moment though it was not for long. Hehe ... our road trip to KLCC at that ungodly hour was fun though hehe. The story continues after one year. My mamak kaki hehe. She has one koko -_- adoi ... no comment on that haha

-The End-

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.. tq michy.. >.<

The Pondering Introvert said...

hehehhe :D :D :D teh o ais limau :p

Anonymous said...

ken ken.. when u're back ok.. big time blast with alot of teh o limau ais.. >.<

Ang Gu Gu said...

dedication episode 6..i expected to see me inside..hahahah =p jk jk

Anonymous said...

ciak ciak is ellabella izit ? y cannot see the face ?? <_<

The Pondering Introvert said...

ciak ciak: hehe dont spell can as ken ... ok kaka .. later i misunderstand :p ya teh o ais limau marathon though i drink ice lemon tea every single day haha

Ang gu gu: dedication ended already ne

mann: ya it's ellabella coz she doesnt want to show face so cannot see haha

Anonymous said...

alah .. i want to see the face lar ..

The Pondering Introvert said...

lol you ask her lor :s

LuUeE said...

hehehe.. It's another dedication page.. Hmm.. I wanna dedicate firstly to you, NYOKK, Ciak Ciak, Dede, also to the owner of Starbucks for givin us such superb coffee. Hmm... Ciak Ciak, I know you look good ba, no need to be so shy la..

Yea, When good friends go to other countries, We gonna miss them all.

The Pondering Introvert said...

luuee ... hahahha it's superb but i cant drink it here too expensive :p kaka hahhaha ciak ciak missing in action :p

Anonymous said...

mannychun - huh? y u wanna see my face? me same ugly ler.. tat's y covered!! >.<

Anonymous said...

nyokk - solly loh.. i shall changed it to tak tak (in cantonese version) LOL okok??

The Pondering Introvert said...

adoi put it as can ma can lor .. :s so complicated adoi ... :s

The Pondering Introvert said...

heh? o.O

The Pondering Introvert said...

adoi ... so honoured ... but little only adoi

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »