Thursday, August 3, 2006

Final lake entry

I'll be having my German test tomorrow, as it is compulsary for students who have taken the German language before. This is to see which level you are at. I am 100% confident that I'll be entering the beginner's level, knowing myself hehe. Yeshhh!!! Damn confident rite hehe. I only remembered that song Sieben Tage Lang in Mr Ali's class in KDU, since Semester 1 which was in September 2002 hehe.

Oh my God! Quackkk .... Woooffff ... Nyokkk ... Whole body aching now, who ask me to be a big time hero. Sigh hehe :p Even just after rain, I went to play badminton haha. Today was quite cold, unlike those days which was freaking hot. I dont know what the temperature was but everyone in town were wearing jacket, some even wore jackets meant for winter :o need or not. Nevertheless, if I am not mistaken, it's 12 celcius or something like that. Hehe Yu Wen and I were waiting in the cold in the bus station freezing. I was in the phone booth for awhile to warm up haha. It was also raining at that time :D kaka .. so it's best to listen to Anastacia's song - Left Outside Alone :p hehhe

This was our group pic, taken by Galih, truly Asia

This is Smurf ... on the way back to IMI

c'est la maison ... this is the house :p hehe .. on our short cut way back to IMI

And finally ...

Nostalgic feeling, 2 people left alone in the sea ... dont know where to go, nobody were to be seen, a never ending place and the journey has just begun, let's go on together :p

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for drop by my blog. Good luck for your test.

The Pondering Introvert said...

LOL please dont wish me good luck because i dont want to have a good mark. If I have, then I have to enter intermediate level for German, which I dont want :P

LuUeE said...

GOODDDDDDDDDDD LUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK for ye GERMAN TEST. OOOO~ such a nice place to stay. You and your friends stay in the whole house? I also wanna move to swiss tommorrow. hehe..

The Pondering Introvert said...

eh dont wish me good luck thank u
Hahhaha nice place too stay? errr ... not my house, but I wish :p

LuUeE said...

HAHHA.. Your wish is granted.

The Pondering Introvert said...

ohhh thank thank u :D

Anonymous said...

huh? duwan good luck? and then? do your worst ok? <--- sounds better?

The Pondering Introvert said...

yesh yesh yesh .... thank u ciak ciak hehe :p

Unknown said...

dunwan good luck? then ok... bad bad luck to u in Germ-man test... kekeke

The Pondering Introvert said...

lol thanx but it's over already, i did badly anyway hehe

Anonymous said...

sssmurfffffffff!!

omg. rindunya childhood days aku. kaka.

the last pix nice ler. but kesedihan a bit. :(



tIcKLe`Me

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahhahaa smurf hhaha yaya sp :D

kesedihan lol .. betul betul, supposed to be sedih mia, if gembira means somethng wrong :S

kyliemc said...

whoa.....so fun....but d last pic looked so kesian..like 2 ppl kena abandoned..sob..sob...

Anonymous said...

actually the lake looks VERY nice lor.....can lepak there....

the last pic very nice ler...but if its taken during sunset,esp with the silhouette... it will be superb....

The Pondering Introvert said...

kylie, ya ler kena abandoned, sad rite hehe :p

snail, yeah personally i like that pic very much give some feeling of loneliness :p

kyliemc said...

kesian-nye michy n fren...

The Pondering Introvert said...

lol what to do .. kena abandoned :p

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it black hair care accutane Trailblazer oem running boards

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. How to learn to play tennis free Paying my cricket bill online Lifeway womens leadership training hershey pa engine removal from a 1996 dodge caravan Washing machine and dryer ruf porsche 911 bumpers Dvd audio super audio home player

Anonymous said...

yes.. love this style )