Monday, August 7, 2006

Horw

Credit Suisse in Horw ... I went to check my account and this is the picture of credit suisse in Horw


This was taken near Otto's while waiting for bus 21. We have to wait for quite a long time because ... you know ... village :p
Yu Wen, me and Melly, just the three of us

Three of us were waiting in the cold for the bus. It was fine until we got into the bus and it started raining. So, everyone thought that it's fine since we already got onto the bus. Nope, we went to town after that without Melly coz she wanted to go back and sleep. It started to rain and it was freaking cold. Yu Wen wanted to withdraw some money from Bahnhoft and then, we were caught in the cold waiting for the bus under the strong wind. Haha, but it's still bearable with that jacket and I went into the phone booth for a moment to warm myself up. If I am not mistaken, the temperature should be around 10 celcius now.

10 comments:

LuUeE said...

Wow.. Nyokk, the place must be crazily cold. Imagine, the place is already cold at around 10 degrees. And now it RAINS. IT'S COLD AND IT RAINS. But din the rain turn to small ice stones? I wanna use them to hit my enemy. Esp at their sensitive part. nge nge nge.. LuUeE lOggin Off.

Btw, i found your Lame part 1,2,3 quite funny, and used some of the content as comics. U can check it out. haha.. I think everyone will laugh.

LogicYuan said...

hardcore blogger... so cold still camwhore... LOL !

coffee81 said...

Give it another 1/2 an hour, maybe I can get ice cubes from you, nyokk!

coffee81 said...

Give it another 1/2 an hour, maybe I can get ice cubes from you, nyokk!

Anonymous said...

you look very warm hahahahh ... how cold is 10 celcius anyway???

The Pondering Introvert said...

lue: LOL u may use, no probs at all hehe will check it out later yea

jiyuan: LOL it wasnt that cold yet when i took that pic coz it didnt rain yet

coffee: lol probably hahahaha :p but not that cold yet it's the wind

mann: coz when i took that pic it didnt feel that cold yet :p

Anonymous said...

hahahahaahh 10 celcius.. not too bad lah.. u're in the german part of switzerland.. hehehe

The Pondering Introvert said...

i know 10 celcius is nothing :) yeah I'm in German part ..

tIcKLeMe said...

my sp go swiss semakin lawa. :O




lapar ler.

you nampak sedap.

boleh makan?

*chomps*

bye bye sp. :(

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahhaha sp you ok ka o.O