Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Merdeka Eve

Merdeka Eve ... I'm having class half an hour from now. IT that is. Another day, so freaking cold -_- Adoi ... takpe [it's okay]

Yesterday as I blogged, I went to the town, rite? But, you know what? I went up the bus I saw these few people there, Chi Chi, Diana, a guy and this Russian. But, this fella is really pain in the arse. All along she loves starring at people, I dont know why. The way she stared at Rabbit was a funny one, coz she looked damn hiao. Fine, coz I dont care, then saw her staring at Melly .. what the heck -_- yesterday, after I sat down, she starred at me ... oik your grandfather's bus lar now ... -_- babi

Cute ne ...

If you guys remember, I took pics of a bridge before and it's like Luzern's history whatsoever, but I took it from the outside ... this time I went in and this is how it looks like

This is the other side of Luzern, much further away

Damn nice .. so windy and cooling and chilling ...

4 comments:

Shea Speare said...

Wah...the place like almost having tsunami.

Careful!

Penang sure kena satu kali sudah cukup takut.

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahaha no tsunami :D :D but was really strong ler the wind ..quite freezing

Unknown said...

Very nice scene... it's a river or cannal? Happy Merdeka to u there... kekeke

The Pondering Introvert said...

river i guess hahahah ... happy merdeka to you too .. 15 minutes time :p