Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Pre-fireworks

If I am not mistaken, this festival taken place 2 weeks ago, on a Friday night. We waited the bus in Kastanienbaum and oh my ... oh my ... so many people. It feels like an IMI bus because majority are from IMI, which is bad because it was THAT many until we felt so terrible as it was so freaking noisy there. Couldn't stand that. -_-

Once I got down, I felt so relief!! Phew! Then we walked around and around, just waiting for the fireworks at 10 or 10 plus I forgot. Of course, before that, when there is nothing to see, nothing to do, we take pics. I tried to take some scenery shots, too bad, it turned out real blur, flash or without flash it was bad. I took it with flash, it turned out dark because the flash could not reach that far, while without flash it was real real blur, like some alienated place.

When the pix was taken with flash on humans ... it was so strong until it turned out like that ...

L-R: Goh, me, Yu Wen, Sirinya, Yi Chuen and Joe

It's just a coincidence that majority of us wore red that night ...
YuWen, Goh, Yi Chuen, Joe and me ... it's not fixed ... Malaysia truly Asia :p

I call him room. Err ... actually his room mate doesnt call him by his name, instead he calls him room mate, so as I was just disturbing him, I ended up calling him room up til now. Everyone's pretty confused but it's alright hehe. He's from Penang, doing HD in Culinary. Budak .. :p KDU Penang

Nah .. this is my real room mate, from KDU as well, back then, she was not my room mate yet ..

Fireworks was going to start after this pics. After this shot was taken, we went through the crowds like vegetables or hamburger :S

Up next: Fireworks shot

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pitpiak everywhere.. must be dame nice wei.. haihs.. missing u oledi.. cum back ler.. heheheehe..

tIcKLeMe said...

eeh sp, i realise ah. u never smile wan lor for photos. mari mari. tunjuk gigi! :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

ciak ciak ya lor ... i wish also but then, impossible lor nvm ler time flies im here already 4 2 months

sp sp .. got wor just that didnt tunjuk gigi .. the mild smile hehe