Thursday, August 17, 2006

Student Bar Part I

We had this student bar thingy held 2 weeks ago, organized by the student council. All I did was just go and went back. Lazy to help out, thank you.

There was no theme that night, practically just tequilla sunrise as the theme. Just plain and normal bar. It's our whole smoking zone converted into the bar with all the speakers, stall to sell drinks, and of coz not forgetting the DJ area. Joe was the DJ that night, not bad I would say and there will be a student bar for today as well, with a theme of pyjama nite. Too bad I don't owe a banana in pyjama pyjama.Since when I wear pyjama to sleep -_- that was ages ago wei ... hah nevermind, anyway ... we went for it and I was not in the mood because not many people were there at first. I drank ice seminof vodka at first, that would always be my first choice. Hehe still remembered at Serf ... omg I cant believe I can still remember the name. Haha ... mama ... :D alright, then walked around with my drinks lo lo[meaningless word] here and lo lo there ... after finishing went to get vodka coke ... should have given this to Kylie, sure kantoi [KO] straight away. Later on, I got some other drinks, which, I forgot the name. There were dramas happening all over, so that's cool. My favourite past time hobby is watching real life drama. Damn happening, damn funny, damn weird, you name it, they have it.

Should I proceed to pichas? I think I should ... :)


When we first arrived, not in the mood to move around or drink yet ...

This is Biggie, a nickname ... I think it's obvious why is he Biggie

Malaysia truly Asia

Gigolo Rabbit is a very complicated guy. :S He calls himself United Nations ... coz he was born in Canada, his mom is Italian, he grew up in Spain, he is from Lebanon and his parents is in Egypt -_- but still I prefer to call him Gigolo Rabbit, there's a story behind it of course but lazy to tell omg ... he looks so sesat[lost] here hahha

Haha usually he's known as pakcik, but this time I'm going to say this ... he is one retarded chef :D :D naked chef ... retarded chef .. not bad ya?

Yeay! Ice seminof vodka ... this was an instant snap