Friday, August 25, 2006

Wineeee

Few days did not update here, being very lazy ... as usual ... but then again, it's also because that I was really busy with my assignments and all ... and yesh ... Sakai Dolph ... Chapter 2 is really the pain in the arse

Nothing has been happening these few days, that's why I do not know what to blog except that I was busy and still busy with my assignments ... and those Koreans are really bunch of idiota .. cut queue at the very last minute when I have queued up for half an hour, it's so bloody unfair -_- but arrgh ..

After having some thought of what to blog, then ahhh ... I remembered my photo on this wine .. Cabernet Sovignon ... 2004 from Chile ... :)

I forgot how it tasted like because I tasted so many of them already, just imagine, one bottle of wine cost only 3 CH = RM10

Then, as I was looking through my Acebob, I found more of pics ...

Taken when we were waiting for bus ..

While ...

Was in the train while on the way to Zurich

In town few weeks ago ...

My quackness ... so impressive ... good artwork ... :)

Sports Day today ... :s Yu Wen and I were so hardworking by playing badminton almost every single day but then ... in the end, we are only going to cheer others :p hehe

Today is a Friday nite, obviously people would be in the mood to party but this guy, the receptionist for today Mr whatever his name is, but we call him Bear Bear 1 ... sounded few people for making so much noise hehe ..

More to come ... stay tune for the next chapter .. :p

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh eh.. tat gurl looks like u ey..

The Pondering Introvert said...

lol which girl? O.o

tIcKLeMe said...

wah sp go cute!!!! :D

in the 'zurich' pix. :P

eh, ask the man draw the quack on my pressie for you. :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

sp! hahahhaha .... mana ada cute wei LOL ...

whoa the man ar .. i pay him then he will draw LOL

Shea Speare said...

That wine...

I just got drunk afew times....

The Pondering Introvert said...

LOL ... hahahhaha drunk

AndyJoe said...

haha, speaking bout being drunk, u sure ur not drunk today also meh? didn't see u on9 after u last told me tat u were gonna go out for a drink....both u and hollywood pun drunk ka? tell her bollywood send his regards to her =P

The Pondering Introvert said...

ahhahahhahah ... abang oi ... we drank a bit only ler .. just for chilling out session, we left our friend's room at 2am and it was then followed by photoshoot session with different locations and then we were observing some drama happening until like 3 plus and went to another friend's room to eat and and .. left at 4am and I did my assignment til 6 then slept :D
btw, his name is bodywood not bollywood hahahha

Anonymous said...

there.. tat wan.. short hair one.. looks like u ler..

The Pondering Introvert said...

ohh yu wen, where got look like me adoi .. maybe the panda eye :P