Saturday, September 16, 2006

Black theme Part I

I'm supposed to have blogging marathon now, but looks like that is not going to happen due to my sleepiness. I really feel like sleeping, but would blog first before faint on the bed. Ngwanggggggg [sleepy]

We had the third student bar last 2 weeks ago, the same day as my roomie's birthday. After her birthday she went down first before the rest of us.

Ok so the theme was black theme, everything is in black and I could not see a single thing from my room, as usually we can still see people in the smoking zone from my room. But that nite, it was totally dark.

Pictures time as usual ...


Yu Wen and me ... at the beginning

Jojo, me, Yu Wen ...

Sabrina from Swiss ... me ... and Bo from Thailand but resided in Singapore for 8 years

Chi Chi from Indonesia ... her trademark is the spirit fingers, the same as dede fingers :p and Yu Wen and me .. but at the back of us, there's one sesat[lost] case mia angmo ... my classmate ... babi mia mangkuk[stupid pig]

Victor is from Mexico, he can really dance ... but more to the Latin style :D

Jojo and I were the extras ... they didn't know we were there until they saw the cam :p

This was towards the ending

Ah Boi, Jojo, me and Alvin ... Alvin looks soooo gayyy -_- well ...

Yeay ...

I'm done for this entry ... will update more later ... really ngwang already .... dinner time is coming... ciao ciao ...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

From the pictures can see that u r not enaugh sleep... wakakakaka

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahah yea :p

Anonymous said...

i like tat kes orang sesat's pic.. hahahahha

The Pondering Introvert said...

ewwwww... disgusting fella tarak suka

tIcKLeMe said...

yeaps. definitely look great with side parting! :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

woahhh sp sp sp :D but difficult to do side parting ler ... dunno how

Anonymous said...

u look damn damn cute in the 2nd pics wey...cun le.