Monday, September 4, 2006

Food for Sports Day

Foood post .... has been a long time I did not post any food here already, used to be like almost e-ve-ry-day but now, seldom not because I do not want to but how to post when the food here sux to the max. I have some time to blog now because I have finished my Chapter 3, which I thought I'll finish it like 2 hours before class. Hope my German test is going to be okay, will be getting the results today, I studied like so hard okay trying to remember the articles of das, die and der ... -_-


These are the food but not all of them of course, there are more outside which we cna't see frm this pic

This is the table I sat ... and just by the way, took this pic ... this is the only day that I can see the tables with clothes on [table cloth]


The deco for Sports Day, not that outstanding and it's pretty simply, what to do -_-

Finally, time for food ...


Honestly speaking, I did not enjoy the food at all. I only liked the sausage but still generally it was okay not bad ...

This is all cooked by our culinary students. No chef on that particular day.