Saturday, September 30, 2006

International Nite

As I have mentioned, International Nite was yesterday. We had to set up the place and cook of course. I'm of coz the deco side, would never ever be in the kitchen.

Malaysian dishes: Kueh teow goreng, nasi lemak, and bubur kacang.

I had to wake up so early. 12 something noon wei ... :D :D :D early wehhh ... for me on a Friday. Then, start preparing and stuff. We had to do double work blah blah blah anyway dont care. Then, it's all done, our chef gone missing and stuff like that blah blah blah again.

We were told that MAS people were coming ...

People were all dressed up ... not everyone but many of them ..

Then they had so much of food there as well as performance after the food ...

Dunno why it rotate by itself ... anyway ... slurppppppp .... yummmm

Gigolo Rabbit's traditional clothes ... yea apparently it is coz he is United Nations -_-

Pics time

People were doing performace inside ;) Jojo's outfit cost 800 francs in Thailand :o

Group pic ... Amy, Yu Wen, Gift, Jojo, me, Ah Boi

While cleaning up the place ... look at our moon and star ... nice lehhhh ... ;) but I wasnt the one who did it ... :p

Then suddenly Thai masuk[entered] ... :o

;)

I call this guy bear bear 1 ... the receptionist ... doesnt he look like bear bear? o.O belly so super big :o and he oftenly scold people at nite for making noise :D plus he's mean :D

Then Ah Boi made me carried tables to classroom 2A ... half way through .. Jojo took over :D then Ah Boi got scolding :D :D :D

Classroom 2A but we dont use this classroom anymore as in my class .. more for other classes

Look at the classroom ... in a mess :D but not my probie :p

Ah Boi ... the mr.kangkang -_- rejected member of our club :p

Hehe ...

L-R: Yee Chuen, Alvin, Pakcik, MAS, Yu Wen, me, Ah Boi and Winnie ... 2 sesat [lost] dunno where, there are another 2 MAS people but they are angmo ..

Korean

Galihhh .... :D :D :D

After that, I went out ... for the first time :D ... damn nice :D

Edit:
I have updated my links ;) if I miss out, pls buzz me, terima kasih

19 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!!! I love Char Koay Teow soooooooo much!

The Pondering Introvert said...

dont la like that im yearning for those food ok -_-

Anonymous said...

sexynya kaki! :D

tIcKLeMe said...

er that was my btw. lol

The Pondering Introvert said...

:S sesat case la you sp ... sorry y kaki can never be sexy thank u very much :D

Anonymous said...

wahlao elle damn sexy and nice ler... i like the whole outfit!!

Anonymous said...

That must have been so much fun

The Pondering Introvert said...

zoe: hahahah only the top is meant for the nite .. the skirt is .. hehe got it from a normal shop :D

zeroimpact: yes it is but i dont like the preperation haha :D

kyliemc said...

whoa.. :O sexy-nye michy~~~

Anonymous said...

wahhh sexy-nyer =p
and btw jojo looks better without specs hehe..

The Pondering Introvert said...

kylie: sorry not sexy XD

mann: yea he does but he's lazy to put on contact lens except for occasion

Anonymous said...

You looked good in the outfit! Hehe.

The Pondering Introvert said...

LOL thanks thanks ...

Anonymous said...

the Galih guy looks cool ler....
and his outfit, seems interesting....where's he from?

The Pondering Introvert said...

yea he's cool take a guess where is he from :)

Anonymous said...

erm...india?,thailand??? or indonesia????????

The Pondering Introvert said...

indonesia ler how can it be india :S

Anonymous said...

erm..coz of the 'cap' he wore....give me tht impression... :s.....

The Pondering Introvert said...

ooo he is soooo not india ler ... very indon but been to msia for 3 years already