Sunday, September 17, 2006

Italy, I'm coming!

As I said earlier that I am gonna announce something happy ... hehe here it goes

I'll not be online for a week from now as I am leaving for vacation to Del Piero Land :p .... to Italy for a week. Supposingly, we should have left yesterday but too bad because there's no train on Sunday nite as the duration is too short for a nite train. It's only 4 hours to Milan.

So yah I'll be leaving at 6am here which is 12pm over in Malaysia. So, see you all again when I'm back on Saturday.

Italy, wait for me, I'm coming :D

12 comments:

ziggyzag said...

so nice....italy.....the whole of italy for a week? envy envy envy*****

The Pondering Introvert said...

ya ya for one week :D

SOn said...

take more pics ya!

Unknown said...

happy holiday in Italy, dun head butt on the people there oh... kekekeke.

Anonymous said...

so nice!!! i wanna go too :(

mrbherng said...

Just dropping by. Would love to visit Italy too... too bad not enough holidays to accomodate the number of places I would like to go... =(

Anonymous said...

im waiting for my souvenir k. :P

Anonymous said...

I also wanted to go!!!!

Anonymous said...

italy?wow..i wanna visit venice!!
so nice ler, can celebrate ur big day there...

LuUeE said...

hahaha.. Nyokk, hai! One week without Nyokk's entries.. Like no butter for bread..

Wish you to enjoy your trip. =P

Anonymous said...

Ooh nice.
Make sure to eat italian stuff, buy italian stuff :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

woah so many replies here after just 6 days, so touched :D