Tuesday, September 5, 2006

More of that

Yayyyy!!!! I got my marks back already, one wrong in conjugation. Luckily, I studied that verb. And yeshhh this time I have all correct for the verb to have (haben). It's only wissen that I had it wrong. All the articles I got it right, so damn happy coz I studied like mad, including the lavabo, loffel, gabel and the table settings.

This was taken a day before Sports Day listening to Yu Wen lent[play] Piano. Yah just look down you can see her playing but then didnt take. I always sit up here instead of sitting beside her, more feeling. Most probably that guy is Galih, I recognize his shirt haha

It's still in Winnie's room ... so was quite dark, I mean the lights are always dim

Kabishhhhhhhhh ... aiyakkkk

Liquors .... hahahhaha .. :D I only drank rum + coca okies .. and the rest are just passoa + orange juice or pure orang juice :D

Just chilling around ...

Told you that he was seriously gone that time, not like he drank a lot ... just half of the glass of dont know what, and this was what happened ... omg ... omq ....

After 2am ... we left Winnie's room and on the way down, we stopped to take some pix ...

Yup it's 2am and we stayed on for more

Yay ... last few before we changed location

Close up pic ...


That's alll ... it's all pix ...

6 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

woa, i also want liquor wei. looks good!!! :D :D :D

Unknown said...

Fuah!!! Drink again? I like that Jack Daniels... hehehe

The Pondering Introvert said...

sp: yeshhh good good :D want? hhha

kerlinai: hieeeee hahaha no drunk face sorry :p

kenny: hahhahah ahem ahem :p

The Pondering Introvert said...

luuee: hahah thanx but hope this week i'll do it good too coz it's a real written test ... erm drink .. can come here :D

LuUeE said...

Oh Nyokk.. Hai no worries la.. I know you can do it.. If it ws in MCQ i think things would be really tough..

The Pondering Introvert said...

luuee: im not worrying at all -_-