Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Preview

Yehaa! I have finished my HS assignment @ 2am. For the first time in my life :D :D :D And ... lecturer let us out early today because there's a political issue occured in 1 group. Most probably due to one of the members who didn't do anything. Well, same as my group haha ... but nah dont care :p
-----

We were in Globus in Zurich and due to our free time, so ... I took these :p become a nerd :D


*chop, class time*


Yeah finito :D

Let me do a preview on my Italy trip first, I have been dragging for so many days, simply because I'm plain lazy ;)

Monday - Milan - Venice
Tuesday - Venice - Florence
Wednesday - Florence - Pisa - Rome
Thursday - Rome
Friday - Rome

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the purple one... =)

The Pondering Introvert said...

got purple meh

Anonymous said...

hey there,

i missed out ur b'day, wish u a very happy belated one. hope u had loads of fun.

enjoy

adios

kunal

ikanbilis said...

i like the second one!! and i envy you for being in la cica eterna!

wonderbunny said...

the 2nd pic's glasses looked nice on you. the 4th one is not bad too. =D

The Pondering Introvert said...

kunal: thanks a lot i had a great time :)

ikanbilis: haha but some unfortunate events happened

erlynda: but they have power :S

Anonymous said...

not purple meh ? hahaha the 3rd pic..

The Pondering Introvert said...

oh ya sorry sorry my mistake :p too many until cant remember haha

Anonymous said...

yer...u went venice!!!...i wanna see pics!!!florence,pisa,rome...omg...i want pictureeeeee...

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahhaa i wont update and wont upload unless i get the pics from a friend ... betul slow

Anonymous said...

LOL

The Pondering Introvert said...

benghan: you ok ka :o