Thursday, September 28, 2006

Sial

Today when I was having break for my marketing class I almost died of a heart attack due to a very shocking news .... rumours .... :S blahhh ...

I'll be having meeting after class today at 3.30pm for the concept development and at 5pm I'll be having my marketing group meeting. So, hopefully I could attend yoga as yoga was cancelled yesterday because I was supposed to have meeting but was postponed today. Nahhh .... actually yoga teacher was sick hehe. They [marketing] actually thought of having it at 7.30 which means I cant attend. Luckily Zano could not make it phew ... then I said 5pm :D :D :D yeay! Yogaaaaaa .... in the other hand, I'll be having another meeting at 10pm for the rehearsal of international nite .. babi all last minute how to prepare ... ai ngo [idiot]. Meeting until siao, ai ba [crazy].


All taken in Globus, Zurich ... :p

Long long day after this .... sigh!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei so many specs.. =s
the last one is very MIB style haha.. btw now ur very busy eh?

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahhaha yea was so free that day in zurich, just waiting for dinner time dunno what to do :p yoga was cancelled :( due to the event tomorrow :S

Anonymous said...

u looks good on rimless....so decent... =p

ehh..nxt time try something more funky ..see how it looks like./..

The Pondering Introvert said...

coz i memang decent haha :D

Anonymous said...

lol...actually the last pic rite..u look like masked crusader (baja hitam,etc)or some kind....

tIcKLeMe said...

fourth one's the best ler. :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

snail: adoi but actually i thought so too :S

sp: ya meh :o