Thursday, August 31, 2006

Sports Day I

Just got back from downstairs as we were talking to some who are doing their in-training now, one from Singapore and one from Indonesia. OMG! Those late night food that we missed .... woahhhh!!!! Die slurping and drooling.

As I have said, last Saturday was my school's Sports Day, followed by photoshoot session and followed by some investigation on one main actor and one main actress of a real-life drama happening in school. Chapter one mission accomplished, chapter 2 and 3 failed, but all we know is that the conclusion has been obvious.

There's like badminton, basketball, football, and cricket whereas pool, fussball were held in the school. Unfortunately, tug of war were cancelled due to the bad weather on that day.

There were like few sports being played that day. It was not being held in the school itself, instead, it was like 15-20 minutes walk from here, a station further down from Dorni.


This is my room mate. She went to the 2nd round automatically because her competitor did not turn up for it. SO ... yah. She lost to this Russian though.

Sirinya took the score down. You know what? They were using the old score system

What were these 2 doing? One sms-ing dunno-who and the other?

This is Peter from HD and .... *man I forgot his name out of a sudden* from MBA

Jo and Wind were to partner each other against Pakcik and Joe but then, Wind were .... drunk the day before. In fact, it was on the same day that he was drunk and slept at 6am that morning hahahha. He came to the court with slippers -_- LOL .. hero

Still waiting for their turn ... getting tired of waiting

It's single ... and you know what? This Alvin stepped on my leg and I was in deep pain then ... ouchhhhh!!! I was sitting outside the court though against the wall, no more space -_-

Yeah that was what he told me ... "no no no no, no more pictures" but after I took it "send me that picture" hahahahhah

hahahha ... the only audience I found ... :p


There are many more pictures, I have more badminton pictures, have yet to post up between Jo and Wind with Joe and Pakcik ... of course there was the basketball game too, no cricket simply because I am not interested as well as pool.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sports Day, darn it, it reminds me of high school. Too bad we do not have it anymore.

But glad that you had fun. Hehe.

(:

The Pondering Introvert said...

LOL i had fun taking their pics :D

Anonymous said...

Nice badmintn pictures! I'm glad you guys play this sport because it's super fun and you get to meet a lot of new friends. Cheers to badminton!

The Pondering Introvert said...

ladybug: yea but it's within our school and we sort of know everyone already

cavin: LOL sumbat hahahahah aper ler

Shea Speare said...

No food one?

I want food....

The Pondering Introvert said...

sandwiches only but dinner got ler ... later later ks :D

Unknown said...

wow! got another badminton kaki here... when wanna challenge? kekeke

The Pondering Introvert said...

dont challenge me haha coz ....coz... hehe u know :p