Sunday, September 3, 2006

Sports Day III

Yeay back!

Hari ini dalam sejarah: I played volleyball yesterday afternoon and table tennis at nite. Heheh!

Ok let's continue with the sports day ... dont know if I should extend my sports day entry because for sure it cant be finished in this entry. *think think think*

As I mentioned earlier, I'll be continuing with my entry on badminton, the last one though ...


Badminton ... pakcik partnered with Joe against Jo who paired up with Wind ... sawadee ka [hello]...

Haha ... damn funny

ahhaha ... damn cute wei

Like this shot, can still play even though hang over :p

In the end: Doubles won by Pakcik and Joe

Pool time ...

Hehe ... sorry could not help it :p - Alvin and many others

Joe ..

Alvin played Joe in the first round and Joe was so unfortunate that he didn't win because I have seen him played with Rabbit before. He's good at it. Luck was just not on his side that day, too bad.

*commercial break*


Ok ... next ....

This is Arthens ... from Russia, same class as him in German class

Fargus, English and Jap ... so better to call him Haakun coz his English name can be called wrongly and it becomes something else

Poor Zaeem ... injured his knee cap while playing soccer

After this, it was dinner time ...

*to be continued*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post reminds me of how I used to play pool after classes in uni. Heh.

(:

Have a nice day!

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahaha ... i dont even know how to play pool im fated not to play :p