Monday, September 25, 2006

Zurich

Now, at 12.10am here ... is officially past my birthday already. No longer 25th of September. So, terima kasih banyak banyak for those who have wished me either in MSN, SMS, call or any other terms. Of course not forgetting my IMI friends here who have celebrated with me. My entertainer, Galih, who sang birthday song with his guitar as well as Peter Pan's songs as he knows I'm madly in love with those songs, Yu Wen, Jojo, Ah Boi, room mate, Winnie, Pakcik and Ike, Uncle, Nemo, Mickey, Oqta ... kap kun ka.

-------

This was like on Friday, few days before we left for Italy where Jojo had to collect his visa and the other Thais. Thus, he went to Zurich with Koy and Yu Wen and I met up with them there at die post in the railway station itself. After awhile walking together, we kinda got seperated. So, we walked our own way. Then, Jojo had to kap ban [go back] as he was the duty manager for dinner that night.

Before that, Joanne had to cabut from IMI as she's illegal here. Luckily Ms Zoller wasn't looking our way. So. conclusion was mission = succeeded. We went to Luzern Banhnhoft together, which she met up with her friend and we went to Zurich.

We continued walking ourselves and we even had our dinner there.


On the train

In the train on the way there

I wore my fave Sketches sneakers :)

Legs up ... hehe :p Imagine it if it's done by real people

OMG! Is this Chanel's mascot? OMG!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're studying in Zurich?

Well, it's a little late but Happy Belated Birthday nevertheless, may all you dreams and goals come true. Have a blessed year ahead.

(:

The Pondering Introvert said...

no no im not studying in Zurich, I'm studying in Kastanienbaum :) went to Zurich for fun :p

Thanks a lot for the birthday wishes, one year older :S

kyliemc said...

:O i didnt knoe tht chanel has a mascot

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahha me too ... aiiii