Friday, November 10, 2006

After Halloween

Omg ... eating and eating and eating non-stop. I have a confession: I want to cut down on my supper already. Too much too much .... the last time I checked my weight was like 50 ... heh! 4 kgs! That was like few months back and now, I dont know .. have to check again when Winnie is back here. Yea she went back to Msia, so damn nice. *jealous*

And yea, since Halloween was so damn god boring ... we decided to have our own photoshoot session instead. Just the three of us after the party was over.

This is the one and only Giant Purnama ...

C'est moi - mon chambre

Das ist Yu Wen

The metrosexual poser

Saya ...

Ciak ... hehe

Scary sial ...

There .. ich bin ich ... I am me

Hahahha poser changed into a joker ... very multi purpose :p

While we were waiting for him to remove his make up ... we felt asleep ... oops ...

No comments: