Monday, November 20, 2006

BA Party I

Achtung! Attention! This entry is gonna be flooded with pics ...

It was our farewell party last Monday. Not everyone attended of course as some had gone back to their hometown while some were somewhere out there. Anyhow, it was revision week.

I have almost forgotten about it. It was even worse as I woke up at 5 plus and totally forgotten about it. As men men ngong ngong as I was, Galih suddenly asked me what should we wear. I was like heh :o casual and without realizing that he was actually asking bout the BA party. But I felt something was weird and later on, Mickey Mouse asked when am I going down. It added to my confusion and little did I realize that they were actually referring to the BA farewell party.

Personally, it was actually quite boring at first and it was only after quite some time that it started to be better and much better indeed.

There ... left: Yu Wen, right [nearest to furthest]: Datuk, Jacqueline, Karishma, Dianna(?), Carmen, Goh

Zaeem, the BA representative is giving a farewell speech and the one who is nearest to the camera is Setan Babi :)

The vain pots ...
Front: The 2 gay partners ... haha erm not that they are la but they really seem like it, Gigolo Rabbit and Joe
Back: Our Pakcik and Zaeem

Goh and Grace

Jacqueline ... omg .. you have to see the speed that she types .. damn super dang fast! I have never seen anyone typed THAT fast before! *salute*

Mr Gigolo Rabbit ..

Karishma ... we did our Marketing group assignment together ... alles zusammen haha .. and at the back .. Yu Wen

Indah and Yu Wen ...

Tia and Indah ... they were playing some games and who looses will be slapped by the other party and no, it wasnt a mild slap but a hard one :S yup, Indah was already gone at this time haha

Yasmin ... she was late though

To be continued....

1 comment:

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahhaa you know what? kamu babi bangang mangkuk badak sumbu kannasai... begokkkkk ... anatawa baka .. ai ba ... ai ngo ... hoho ... DBKL :p enjoy :p