Saturday, November 11, 2006

Babi

This is a reminder as this is gonna be a non-halal post. It's a continuation of the previous non-halal entry.
Noir Babi
Oh My Gawd this babi is reall a babi. Ask people to do nonsense and stupid stuff 0.0 knows to ask people to do but she doesnt do it herself bodoh sial. Plus, if any of you wanna know what is .. talk no actions ... just get to know her you will know. Though I have not done any service for the past 3 years, but hers is even worse. She doesnt use common sense okie. Furthermore, her yang yang here and there just irritates me. Yang as in sayang. Even our group meeting includes him. What the heck weh. Stupat. Moreover, she's calling me something ... babi dia ... not close to me dont simply call ... so irritating.

Bencian Babi
Not like she did anything to me but she has those kind of look that just irritates the hell out of me. It's just the way it is and cannot be helped. Aww .... so sad. Once that the 3 of us were on the bus and there she came up. Who knows .. who knows ... she came and sat next to the 3rd person and started talking and looked at him the whole journey and dont even bother to say hie. bangang ... and I feel so so sorry t0 say. I mean, if I say it it's not good, but if I dont say it I feel guilty because everyone cannot benefit from that. SO I'm gonna say. She and Emon Babi is quite alike. Both has body which is very out of proportion. Kaka ... oops sorry. Additionally, she got rejected from the 3rd person ... awwww ... soooooo sadddd .. omgggggg ...... damnnnnnn sad riteeeee :p
Hiao Babi
This idiot here ... again I have nothing against her but I just cannot take it. The fakesness and the hiaoness in her ... I just cannot take it. Not my fault but that is just my nature. I'm so sorry again but ... way too hiao. Sorry wrong channel :p

Men Men Ngong Ngong Babi
This babi yes it really affected me big time. He is not my classmate not my school mate. He is way too old to be one. He is the in-training idiot. He works so damn slow, and full of crap. He can send me to a place that isolated with its surroundings filled with cow dang smell, accommodation which is so sucky, very weird room, disgusting bathroom which is the most important of all, and all of the workers who are staying there are all guys. Moreover, pay is so damn low. I cannot take it, die die also I will not take it. SO enjoy la old man. Dah la tua want me to curse him some more. He even has to send us for all the interviews towards the end of the semester when we are all busy with all our assignments and dissertation. Early dont do. They accepted me but I rejected and he doesnt wanna help. Fine lar .. dont help then dont. Thai leh arrr ...

Again .... I googled some pics


And finally ...


They are expanding ...