Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Blue Black

Due to my laziness, I laze around and did not blog :D but then again, it is also mainly AceBob is having some stamina problem that he can just stay awake for awhile and have to go to sleep within one hour. But now, his stamina has improved I guess and I hope but still he's making some noise. If you are wondering who is AceBob, it's my lappie.

The other time, during the Halloween ... I had a blue black on my hand in which I dont even know why. It stayed there for as long as 2 weeks or more which was damn freaky. It was the worst blue black I ever had.

Blue Black ... became red o.O in fact it was brown, quite big too :S

A further look ...

Eeee ... chubbier than before ... so damn obvious ... haha

Halloween's nite pics ...

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG... sure is very pain... but you know what... you have to massage it more ler... then only the blue black can recover fast...

Unknown said...

hmmmm... I also sometimes dunno how i got blue black. Use something hot roll on it, will recover fast. If u mau cari pasal can press press on it and feel the pain :P

Anonymous said...

eh...hehe..someone got dimple ady wor.. =p

btw, ur hand pain ar? looks bad though

Daniel said...

ouch. that must have hurt.

The Pondering Introvert said...

april: hahah ... got worrr :D :D away recovered already

kenny: i cari pasal edi press press that's why it became like that

snail: my face all along memang like that haha

daniel: yeah and everyone kept on coming and press it out of a sudden :S

letti said...

wah lau eh, what happened lah.

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahha... i wanna know what happened also :p

Simmonette Tan said...

they say it's because ghost pink you at night, that you you don't know..

(im serious !)

Simmonette Tan said...

ghost *pinch* not *pink* lol

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahaha that was what my friend told me .. but nahhh ... dont believe :p

Anonymous said...

wei your bruise very scary la... so much bigger than mine... L0L. I just another 4 bruises on my legs again as I PK the other day.

take care and maybe massage more.. don't let the blood stuck there!

The Pondering Introvert said...

zoe hehe i massage only became like that :p haha backside itchy mer ... then suddenly became like that, dont say about u la .. i ownself also scared haha aiyoh how come pk .. u take care over there okie