Sunday, November 5, 2006

Countdown

Countdown for dissertation ... one final day before the submission date ... ganbateh kudasai ... zuzu zutai .... cannot chan thai kon su ... aja aja fighting :p

Damn damn damn damn frustrating ... over and over again doing it until can really get ... ok nothing ... I dunno why my hand has a blue black and still is and even worse haha ... the sight of it is quite frightening, the other day my shoulder had some swollen :S ... it was so frus that when Galih asked us to go to Movenpick I wanted because there is no way I can do it yesterday ... and I actually was in the balcony for so long yesterday in the cold ... haha .. :D :D

Though it was not that long that we went out but it's enough ... at least there's some fresh air to breathe ... a break from reality for a moment or two

In fact, we are supposed to buy the envelopes ourselves ... but knowing Mr Bean... he's so nice he gave it to us as the other receptionists refused to. I like you the most Mr Bean, you are da best :D Even laundry key he does not fine us and he never scolded anyone before. Only the others who always do -_- and the other two are just plain lazy.

No comments: