Thursday, November 2, 2006

Interview

It's already Thursday ... wah seh ... it was a holiday yesterday, no classes. It was Cheng Beng a la Swiss. It's a day where they 'visit' the deceased. But, only for Catholic cantons not the Protestants. Thus, Zurich, Bern, Geneve for example have no holidays.

I had an interview last week in Zurich with Ying and Ah Boi. Ivan already got the job long time ago as he was a previous intern there. So, dont have to say can exclude him. I went for lunch and out I went for interview in a hotel called Central Plaza Hotel, a four star hotel. The salary is only 1200, not including the internet line and transportation. The accommodation is 500 CH.

Luckily I didnt get the job, and I didnt want that job too. I just do not like the environment there, it's not nice to work in. Plus, I need to have a very very good German in order to work there. Knowing myself, I dont haha. What do you expect, I'm just a first year German here not 3 years -_-

I just realized that I have fate with Frau Schmidlin because whenever I'm in the bus stop by myself, I can surely bumped into her. :o

Waiting for school bus ...

In the train ...

That's the hotel

After that, we went back to Luzern and headed to Song Pi Nong Restaurant ... omg what a lovely restaurant ... best ever restaurant :)

Omggggg .... damn damn superbly delicious

This is ... Gai [chicken] :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tat looks like another version of fried koay teow =p hahaha btw.. ur getting a job for wat reason??

The Pondering Introvert said...

hhaha yeah damn nice ... er for my in-training :D