Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Tam mai? Why? Pourquoi? Warum? Kenapa?

Oh my Quack!!!!!!!! Yesterday I went for the interview and it was worse than what I expected! Oh My!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so babi desserted and isolated. Once I got down from the train, the place was stink with cow shit ... tahi sapi. As we walked down the stairs, it was so damn quiet. It's just freaky! The restaurant itself is nice but ... not the others. The location is so dang! They only have Coops and Denner's and Olten is like 20 mins away from there by bus. Furthermore, Olten is not to say that it's nice also. It's just sucky. Accommodation in the other hand is just as bad. The room is still acceptable for me, BUT ... not not not not not not not not the bathroom. It's so disgusting! I cannot take it. Then, the place has one kind of weird smell, which I cannot take it as well. I'll die within a week. Thai leh arrr ...

This morning that babi oldman gave me a heart attack. He called me while I was sleeping and he asked me when I want to sign the contract. I'm like ... whatttt -_- shitttoooo .... they told me that they will only give me the answer on Monday or Tuesday and now the answer got back to me not even 24 hours after that. I tried my best ok ... I tried my best to get rejected. I told them that I do not have working experience, just few days -_- whyyyyyyyyy ... why do you have to accept me?????????????? Tam mai?????????? WHyyyy?? Warummmm???? Pourquoi?????? Kenapa?????????????????

It was the most embarassing moment yesterday too. We were on the train back to Luzern and we missed the stop -_- and and ... errr ... we overslept then the personnel came to check the tix. He was like -_- but lucky enough he didnt ask us to pay. It's so damn paiseh ... I have a confession ... I'm not gonna sleep in the train anymore. But I know, I say only haha ... and waiting in the cold for the train back to Luzern is torturing. Later on, we went to Song Pi Nong once again ... sawadee ka ... krab kun kra ....

Just a candid shot

On the nite of 31st October

Omg .... si mabuk Oqta ... ever since his birthday he has gone drunk and never cured :o and oh my ... look at what was he doing -_- sorry I dunno him ... tumpang only haha

Yu Wen and I ... my gawd! Dang chubby

This is the best shot of the nite ... look at their facial expression ... damn nice haha

Btw, my Glacier's pics concept can be seen here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wicked...
Nice tee :)

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahah who's wicket? :o thanx thanx .. only cost 9 CH :p