Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Tsk tsk ...

Yeay! Finallllyyyyy .... I handed up my dissertation, good or not I dont know and it's more than enough already. Plus ... I had class yesterday at 10, so .. it's damn tiring. But, it's okie ...

I'll be having my interview later in the afternoon, that old man .. my gawd! Before this, he told me that I was going with Ying to a Thai Restaurant near Zuerich for interview. So, I'm like okay anything. I asked him where exactly he does not know, asked him how long from Zuerich, he said that's not important. I'm like ..err ... okay -_-

Then I did not collect the interview paper until yesterday. I think he got panicked, until he called me in my room -_- ish ... but anyway ... I went to see him again yesterday. He told me that the interview will be in Dulliken, which I can tell you that is so far away from Zuerich -_- it's 45 miutes away okay ... and so nice of him to send me to an isolated place like that -_- he's so damn smart nobody can beat him because Yu Wen went for the interview 2 weeks ago, everything is exactly the same ... just a different interviewee. My gawd weh ... I was like o.O real speechlesssss ... yea I know it's a Thai House ... but then -_- I dont want coz of the location of the place. They only have Coops there which I think I can hardly survive after one month. The accommodation sux too coz everyone stay together. Alles zusammen which I think is so ... eww. MOrever, he said I was going alone -_- and no, Ying told me this morning that we are going together. Damn bodoh ... begok -_- [stupid]

Anyway ... let's see and I believe that I would not like that place. I do not want to face the cws every single day. In IMI is good enough I dont need more thank you very much old man.

No comments: