Friday, December 1, 2006

Caffe panzera @ Milan is blacklisted

When: 18 Sept 2006
Where: Caffe Panzera, Milan
Who: Yu Wen, Goh, Jason, Amy, Gif, Sasha, Ah Boi, Jojo & me
What: Lunch [Mittagessen]

Now only I have the mood to blog about my Italian trip which was so so outdated by now. It has been more than 2 months since that trip. But I was busy okie. 9 of us went for that trip. We left Luzern and stop at Olten and changed another train which directs to Milan. From there, it started. We reached I-dunno-what-time [that's what happened when I delay because I cannot remember much things by now] and no, we did not check in whatsoever. With our bags, we went to have our lunch 1st. Seeing the available restaurants nearby the railway station, they decided to stop by at this restaurant called Caffe Panzera, located in Milan.

This is how it looks like ..

We sat outside .. and my oh my .. I will never ever return there in my entire life. That's why I took this pic to recognize, for futute purpose haha. Even when I'm dead hungry, I would never ever eat there again, EVER!

This is the menu, together with the Coke .. so old time haha

Although my memory isn't that great, but hello .. I can still remember this very clearly. This waiter was rushing you to choose your order as fast as you could. Then, he took the order he mumbled himself, okie whateva. Later on, when he supposed to change the cutleries, he threw it instead of putting it in a better way. This is what we call as ai ngo which means idiot. Service was bad, in fact it was terrible who knows the food was equally bad. Let's take a look of the pics.

What is this? I seriously do not know, dont ask me, next pic please

It looks so disgusting .. just believe this pic will do ...

I guess this is the best ever food that we ordered .. by Goh ... that's the best ... at least it is edible

This was what Yu Wen and I ordered ... omggggg!!! disgusting sial!! I really could not eat. Those greensss ... omggggg ... it stinks like hell! You will puke straight away. That was the 1st ever pizza that I ate which FAILS BIG TIME! I cannot take it, no way. Not to say that it's cheap either !!! Oops ... plus ... did I say that it's damn damn retardedly watery and oily? It looks as if the shrimps have just got up from the sea and it's SOOOO HUGEEEE ... = 1cm =.= my gawddd ....

What to do when there is no mood to eat? Take pics ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tht plate of noodles.... -_-...i can cook better than that....

wow...the lasagne comes with free soup!! =p

the pizza...wow...cannot la...so many herbs....yuck...

i think only the coke is ok there...looks nice =)

The Pondering Introvert said...

yeah coke is the best no question haha