Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Finally ...

Fast fast ... laeo laeo ... schnell ... cepatt ....

congrats me ...

because ...

*tang tang tang*

I have to work later again .... hehe

erm ... no actually ... I signed the contract for the apartment and I transferred the money so I will be moving in soon coz this place ... I am just tired of it, moving from room to room .... just so sick of it. Finallyyyy ....

and ...

and ...

I dont understand ... mai loo lerng ... mai kaow chai ... aku tak faham ... ich verstehe nicht

why? pourquoi? kenapa? tam mai? warum?

Why do so many people think that I am going back for CNY? Since when I said that eh? I said June, not February, big difference dei. AND ... I said I wont be in Msia for CNY for 2007!

Suffer for 6 more hours then I wanna ... celebrate!!!! How? Eat kebab haha ... the reason why I go to this particular shop is because he can speak German haha. I am craving for kebab and I am afraid it will turn out as an obsession instead.

No comments: