Sunday, February 11, 2007

Going around

Frankly, I have blogged but I went out urgently, left Acebob on, came back and everything's gone. Tam mai? Warum? Anyway ...

We met up with Yu Wen's friend and she took us to have duck rice. I know that I'm prohibited to have duck rice as my commander said NO. But then, when I dont have any food to eat, I guess I am forgiven :p

Next stop we went to Oxford Circus Station with the tube .. and this is the place to shop .. apparently la ..

Top shop .. frankly speaking, I was never a fan of Topshop no matter where it is. Here I am in Topshop. It was really too big for me, way too humongous huge to me. What to do? I cant help it as I come from a village to a big big city. Which village? Kastanienbaum :p

Presenting .. swiss boi, Mann ROger Federer aka my roomie haha .. as she goes crazy over Roger Federer and even said she's him and wanted to find where he lives :s gone crazy

Later on, we left Oxford Street as we were supposed to head over to Tower Bridge ... who knows we couldnt find .. we were going round the same place, one guy told us East, another guy told us West ... so finally we gave up, walking when the sun was still up until the sun sets ...

We could see it .. but we just couldnt get there

Isn't it cute? It's sooo cute .. na rak mak mak .... and it reminds me of my Glacier concept on October 30th or 31st I forgot ...

okie .. working 12pm tomorrow .. closing time ... ik laeow ... =.=

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow you are really having fun!!! wish I was there too! ehhehe :)

A world that i've seen said...

omg..the white polar bear is so de cute..killing me pls...
duck rice...i wan i wan..yummy..
topshop eh...not my fav brand loh...
only bought once nia in my life..:P

The Pondering Introvert said...

ms jumbled mind: haha have fun when im still able to .. if not regret :p

jojo: haha .. yeah it's soooo cuteee .. at least u bought once i have not haha

ziggyzag said...

this is so cool.....why cannot eat duck rice arr? who's your commander?