Monday, March 12, 2007

randomly ...

Hie .. again :D haha blogging marathon ... what to do .. it has been quite some time that I didnt type anything here ;) I'm on the way to "opposite of heaven" half way already ... sigh ... nvm ... 3 months :D I made history again today. I supposed to work at 6.30 but I went at 6 just to eat :D usually I rather sleep than eat but today ... walamak ... went EARLY. Who knows that I got to eat mussels!!!!! Mussels weyyyy ... I dont have to pick food this time. This time I have the 1st serve :D damn happppyyyyyy ...

Tomorrow and the day after tomorrow is heaven for me .. 7.5 hours work .. with meals provided. Fooood okayyyy!!! That's so happening haha :D but sigh have to replace the hours on Saturday .. 10 hours straight ... umm. At least there will be food for me :D *blink blink* Therefore, it's really not surprising that my weight can only go up and not down haha. Anyway, on average, I should gain 1 kg per month .. I counted already :p hehe blahhh .. anyway ...

to Luzern or Lucerne in French

the platform :D this is just a small railway station that people dont know of haha .. ;) coz it's not Zurich, Geneva, Bern, Luzern, Lausanne ... sigh so sad

When you have off days, and living a life which is too happening until you have nothing to do, what's the last resort? take pic ...

This is taken from my balcony ... look to the left .. I can see the railway station right ahead there and there are so many shops around but when I go to work by foot, I have to turn right unless I wanna take bus which I dont think is a better choice as I have to leave earlier ... and I love sleeping, so .. not a good idea for me :D

Remember chow kit? This is Swiss style .. red light district. It's just right opposite from where I stay. Yeah not even one minute walk. Look at the arrow ... there are many many more of them further in and it's not only one street at the right .. after turning right, there are many many more streets inside and many many more of them. There are fat, thin, dark, fair, tall, short, white, asian, just make your choice haha. Price? Umm .. cheapest 200 ch and 500 ch if you wanna bring them out. This street usually have one or two of them only, not many ...

Sigh .. pictures can really deceive ... but I'm actually so much darker than this kaka :p

I'm hardworking, I exercise .. yay ... :D haha .. work and exercise at the same time ... that is ;)

No comments: