Saturday, May 5, 2007

Go Carouge

Let's continue with Carouge, before that, I just wanna say that .. some mongo [retarded, not mango] just have to irritate me by pulling my hair. Yeah, the same babi hutan, but then, teacher always say .. we MUST respect older people. So, nvm, patient. Sial! Cilaka! Dan ... dia kena cakap aku cava pas [tak okay] lar .. bangang sial .. aku tukar bahasa sebab takut takut nanti orang di sana TER-jumpa aku di sini, siap aku, google kan berbahaya. Dah la terkena beberapa kali siut, boss Thai Rest pun jumpa blog aku tahun lalu, lepas tu beritau aku, paiseh sial. Nasib aku blog tentang yang baik haha. So, takpe ... kita sambung aja la ya

hie people, Carouge :p The top one was nothing, I was just crapping thank you :p

It's a very quiet town

But, it's beautiful

with the scenery

not to mention the flowers [again]

and some historical statue that marks the history of Carouge

with me

chilling out with Tina

and ended up as a nerd :p

No comments: