Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I wanna be your friend!

hey ya... how re u ? Im XXX here... from subang jaya. Wanna be ur fren ya !! Can i ? hear from u soon !!!

Tell me why, tell me why are there such sad people around. Just, why? They can just randomly message you and ask stupid things like "wanna be your friend" or "can I be your friend" OMG! OMDG! Help them, they are too pitiful. So saddening, so depressive, so desolate, so devastating and how I pity their agony and their torment. Maybe I should reply to see what reply will I get heh ...

Look at that, it's ciggie FROM Malaysia okehhhh ... but dont worry and be happy, I dont smoke, it wasnt mine haha but it's adik's ... haha a Phillipino who is holding a Malaysian PR and is in Geneve, and most importantly younger than me. So, it's adik, since that I have a pakcik already :p

This is a drink I drank few weeks ago, I forgot what is it called, but sounds something like Colorado but it's not ... umm ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hie ! how are you ? I'm Jason Phoon from Hartamas , KL. Wanna be ur fren !

hahah , just kidding ^_^

The Pondering Introvert said...

=.= zzzz .... oh hie .. sure we can be friends hahah :p

Anonymous said...

Mochii, can we become friend here? wakaka... some ppl is like tat one la... Malaysia government put "Merokok Membahayakan Kesihatan" but still sell ciggie

The Pondering Introvert said...

huh o.O er ... i think you got the wrong message? I put that pic coz it's Msian o.O nothing else o.O