Friday, October 26, 2007

Finit 11

I HEART my in-training time. What makes me wanna blog bout it? Well, it was because I had these 2 guests from France hehe ... and yeah I said something that I used to say to people there, which is Merci Au Revoir hehe.

Daddy said "come come to daddy here" HAHA yeah that was his exact words he told me :P

I just wish he is still my boss hehe the one and only one that is always on our side

Mohin from Iran, from my ex-school during my higher diploma days hehe

I have a sudden urge to crop my hair short but I cant, I will have to wait til at least next year or when my hair becomes superbly retarded until the extent that even with the existence of superman, nothing can be done to rectify it.

2 comments:

Iwan said...

that guy so cheeky ar when he said daddy here..

hahahaha!

eh, y got so many guys ni??

and duduk so dekat dekat ar??

hahaha

The Pondering Introvert said...

abang: hehe but im not that close with him wan haha :p why not many guys? many good la can do work for me lolz no la .. in fact is the opposite lolz they train me to be strong hahah .. why cannot dekat ^o) and why say until like my great gandmother like that LOLLLLL :p funny la u