Sunday, October 28, 2007

Kuchen @ starbucks for birthday

Sitting in front of Acebob, enjoying the cooling air of the air-cond, listening to Linkin Park, having my pets right beside me, is not something I can do all the time, and I enjoy doing things like that, just sitting around doing nothing nonchalantly. Don't have to talk, don't have to waste saliva,
nothing is bothering me, no pressure no stress. This is how it should be. I know it's a mere 2 days but it feels like 2 weeks because, how often do I get TWO days. NOT at all okay.

Yeah like few weeks ago, I had this .... little blueberry cheesecake from where? Shaz's house called Starbucks =.= and I never had any cakes from there before, only that day. WHY? Hehe I went there to celebrate my birthday with Siao Zha Bo. Surprisingly, it was fresh haha. Yeah I know even that time it's already one or two weeks passed my birthday but fret not, birthday can be celebrated for one whole month, just like Ramadhan okie ehe.

3 comments:

Iwan said...

wah.. so clever.. ramadan one mth!!

haahhahaa!

if i was there, i will give u one whole cake.. hmmm....

The Pondering Introvert said...

woah i never have one whole cake hehe :p

mr jp said...

hey ,sounds like a lepak sunday ! like mine ! hahah