Saturday, October 20, 2007

Peace is great

My life is so peaceful, nothing dramatic, nothing funny, nothing strange but it's great.

No story equals to good life. Good life equals to stress-free and that makes me and people around me happy. hehe. Bugs-free, but not animals-free.

I am now enjoying my peaceful and tranquil life that I never had before in KL. I seriously never. This is the time of the life that I should, to learn how to appreciate these little things.

For some, peaceful equals to lifeless. Depends on the definition of peaceful then. I don't mean staying home 24/7 facing the 4 walls in your room, meeting absolutely nobody. That I call it as ... lifeless nut. Peaceful ... is a word that describes me now, that I am not disturbed, disgusted on anything anywhere.

Things should have been this way earlier. But, you know what? Though I feel peaceful, but ... there are some things that I can't still get over it, that I am still feeling a tad disgusted each time people talk about it. I just can't believe someone else ...making plans or rather making the decision for us on our outings. I really couldn't believe it. Too free? Maybe. But I am against it so ... sorry dei. hehe.

2 comments:

Iwan said...

who are u refering to ni?

dah peace peace, then marah marah pulak.. hahahha!

The Pondering Introvert said...

disgusting la!! :s