Monday, October 29, 2007

Wood Rat

Rat
Wood

Brief Description
The Rat is highly imaginative, charming and very generous. They can sometimes be quick tempered and overly critical.
Positive Traits
charming, protective, compassionate, communicative, dynamic, familial, thrifty, skilful, sober upright, attractive, idealistic, prosperous, experimental, calm, sensual, loving, talented, adaptable, open-minded and brilliant entrepreneurs
Negative Traits
possessive, picky, defensive, excessive, addictive, fickle, stingy, bumptious, bossy, exploitive, anxious, argumentative, opinionated, overbearing and self-obsessed

I got this from my beloved current addiction Facebook. Quick-tempered hmm lolz. Too bad then. Overly critical er .. don't know. I like that word .. thrifty haha. But being brilliant entrepreneurs are so not true. I agree on being picky ehe. Fickle omg that is so damn true and addictive yes - facebook. Exploitive er don't really think so. Self-obsessed siao =.= There are some traits of a Libran too eh.

1 comment:

Iwan said...

i am also a libran lei..

yeah lah, u r so into facebook that dun want to add me ar??

friendster oso never add me...