Friday, November 9, 2007

Dramatic or boring?

Not being able to sleep, let's blog, again! Someone's gone totally insane, singing in the shower at a freaking 2am!!! WHO ELSE if not my retard neighbour. Hello? It's 2am, everyone's asleep =.= d'uh. Someone entertain me please I'm dead bored. I'm bored bored bored and bored. Sigh. WHY? Tell me what can I do :( Membabifyingkan bosans!

Some updates, met up with Yu Wen, haha basically I meet her like almost everyday and looking back it has been already more than a year since we got close to each other, then met up with Kylie - once a week kinda thing and surprisingly met up with Ah Fui the other day too. It has been like what, 6 freaking years since secondary and so many people had changed since then. Some remained the same, but most of them went from medium to XL. o.O Nice meeting up since like what er .... I can't remember probably 2 years ago or something.

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP .... BORED sial. Real sialan.

People say not much drama, you will feel apathetic in life. That's true at times but at other times, they are not. I feel really glad periodically when my life is at peace. Though not much drama means nothing is interesting and it eventually leads to boredom but it also means that I don't have to be stress over nothing. Dramatic people are interesting when you are at the sideline. I genuinely love peacefulness. Too simple equals boring, too dramatic equals stress. Which do you want? I rather want a simple straight line life. No worries, no fear, just pure fun. Though boredom is somewhat depressive, but then, it is you who decide how you wanna take it. I enjoy the simplicity of life, no longer the dramatic happening interesting life. It's like without the ups and downs of ringing tone of a mobile phone.
People can be as fake as what you perceive as and beyond. Life is just like it is. We meet people everyday, different people, different background, different beliefs. At one point of a time or another, you know who you can rely on. Some appear to be really nice in the beginning and it's just like a routine for so many people you meet. Sometimes, I really believe that distance proves everything, yeah every single little thing that you need to know and need to find out, I really do!! Some people I call them as dumb ... sorry to say but they really are for believing what they are not supposed to and can't differentiate the differences. So to those that are, sorry to say but I just can't resist. Don't pretend innocent and naive when they are not, I cannot take it. People can be so shallow heh. WOAH~~ Okie I am seriously bored =.=

2 comments:

Iwan said...

this post berbau kemarahan lah dik..
are u ok??

dun angry angry lah..

nanti cepat tua...

that person who sings at 2am, is the voice horrible?

u could have shout " OOI!! sialan!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

im not angry la aiyo =.= just a rant only and stating out the facts

voice is even worse than a frog plus tarzan so just imagine la :S

im not so barbarian as him :p