Saturday, November 17, 2007

Ein zufrieden Tag @ One happy day

and TODAY ... has been a weird day for me, not that I am complaining but I feel damn nice and damn happy.

Almost everyone treats me so good and I wonder why? Yesterday someone bought McDonald's for me and treated me. Thank God, because the food in the cafeteria sux to the max and it's so god damn disgusting. Then, someone came speaking French to me lolz and that is totally out of topic I know but I feel damn happy and someone actually lived so near to me when I was in Geneva and I know that street!!! and a few others too!!! oh dang :p Then, someone asked if I wanna eat at 3am, but I was too busy so ... nevermind. Then, another one walked me to the carpark in the morning o.O Besides that, of all people, mein vater at work treated me superb good today lolz ... omg weird to the max

A nite out at Rum Jungle ....

5 comments:

Iwan said...

my adik is so loveable thats y got so many ppl treat u nice..

but y out of the blue he speak french to u? =.=

Anonymous said...

ya y suddenly speak french??...really weird till max..lol~~!!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

iwan: haha im not lovable la only yesterday everyone's like so nice to me, omg ... haaha coz that guy has the same name as me, not exactly but almost so he asked if it pronounce the same as his i said no mine's english pronounciation then he asked if i can speak french then i replied in french lolz that's why he started speaking french with me LOL

anom: heheheh refer to the above LOLz

Anonymous said...

okie okie so u hv same name with him...lol rogerrrrr~~!! :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

wat roger o.O