Thursday, November 1, 2007

Relax


I had a very surprise text message today from an unknown number (not in my phone book) but it seems really familiar. Then I found out, it was Ah Fui, my ex-classmate in F4 and 5. Woah damn long.

I know that people are busy, are being pressured, stressed with work, studies and surroundings and sometimes we forget to take a step back and relax. Some people are too kiasu that they wanna win everything and don't wanna lose anything, and cannot afford to lose in a matter of fact. But, we gotta relax, or else I think the next word to describe is totally lunatic. No matter how busy, but relax .... chill. Health is important and will always be. Chill and don't get so worked up with the smallest ever thing. Caught in the darkness .. perhaps but can still chill if things cannot be changed. If thinking and worrying doesn't help, then put it aside and learn to let your hair down ;)

I'm so sleepy nites

3 comments:

mr jp said...

hehehe , maybe I relax too much ^__^

Iwan said...

aiya..
sometimes its too hard to chill and relax one..

don u tink so..?

if u are feeling anxiety, tell me how to chill? how dik? how?

The Pondering Introvert said...

chou chou: good mar can look young hahaha :p

iwan: i know it's hard at times la but everything can be solved i believe hehe ... so chill la dei coz from what i observed many people worry too much over nothing hhe