Monday, November 19, 2007

Say SCHEISSEEEE

Everyone say SCHEISSE! :D

One idiot and superbly retarded arse called up to ask me if I am asleep and said he has been calling since don't know what time and all. Bloody hell, phone did not even ring, and I was all along beside the phone. Who was he trying to kid I wonder. This guest I tell ya ... shitty brain he has or probably brainless, it's all the same. Imbecile really. Dummkopf-lah this arschloch.

I'm so happy that my fave bell, sec will be working today hehe together with me waaa.

Another scheisse is an unrelated incident.

Some people love blaming others for their inability to act decently and blame you for not telling them. For example, this dummkopf here has the tendency to stare at people and ask him why, don't ask me I will not know. People get really really annoyed and yeah they talked about it and all, and he did it again, he then said I told you to tell me on the spot and I don't think you did. What will others reaction be? If for me, I just feel like giving 2 tight slaps. He wanna push the blame and his fault to other people. It's either he feel insecure, like damn insecure with some attitude problem or he is just one nut that are afraid to admit. People like this .. I think it's better they stay in denial than to push the responsibility and blame others for his actions instead. Perhaps he will then react by NO LORRR ... whichever it goes, I guess this person is always right and never wrong. Everyone in this whole wide world is wrong lolz.

Oh scheisse und fickst du, cochon

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

come come..if short handed past to me let me add another slap hahahhaha~~!!!!

Anonymous said...

haha , you're so cute when you curse in some other language .. must teach me some ^_^

The Pondering Introvert said...

anom: hahah good another 2 slaps also can i dont mind :D

chou chou: LOL ... apa cute pulak, people curse u say cute =.= haaha u wanna know? come come december i teach u :p

tIcKLeMe said...

lol, memang ganas. :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

sejak bila ahaha

Iwan said...

aiyo adik...
2 slaps.. so garang!

i am terrified of u now. hahaha!
cannot provoke u one.. hehehee!

anyway, shit always happen and scheisse ppl are everywhere...

chill ok

The Pondering Introvert said...

where got garang =.=
ahahah no la can provoke me but better dont la coz so many people provoked me edi -_-

yeah fick them :p hehe