Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Tralala

I survived the battle, of 6 days overnight. The final one was real shitty, everything goes wrong, very wrong. Everything was screwed. If I was given a choice that night, either to go on for another day like that, or get shot, I will choose to get shot instead. It was a nitemare in reality. Serious shit.

People lately are getting so sick so stupid. Leave that out because of some nuisance stupidly retarded and over dumb ass drivers around.

City life sucks. Country life is too quiet. So what? In-between is the best, see the cows or cars whenever you wish to. Happy stuff are slowly fading away here haha ... coz I seldom go out any longer. Best to sit sleep and eat at home.

It has already been a week since the Part 4 of Angel and Devil story and I am just wondering if I should continue. I have lack of ideas and some writing skills. Right now, my mind is not here, it's rusty, need some enlightenment.

I need something new. Life is boring. No excitement no nothing, it's pure boredom, monotonous is the only thing.

Few nights ago, I just wonder why there are some biatchy people around that they just can't behave themselves. I'm a regular here, can I have half price. SO? Do I know you? No then just get lost. I'm staying until the noon only the most. Do I care? No rooms, go and die.

No mood to blog~~ meditation ... orm ... orm .....

5 comments:

Iwan said...

hahahaha!

some ppl like that one lah.

so what if regulars rite?
its not as if u own the hotel rite..
some people memang bodoh..

brain in the ass!!

i read, i oso angry!

hmmph!!

Anonymous said...

yeah , kick their ass !

eh , this time no cursing in foreign language ??

tIcKLeMe said...

hahahaa chill sp chill. kekekekeke. sounds garang wei.

The Pondering Introvert said...

iwan: the way she talks damn bitchy wei, i tell you la if really she is a regular, and THAT regular, definitely i recognize but I just dont which means she is not. Coz I offered her suite room and it was 2K per nite she cannot afford wahahha :D

chou chou: why u wanna curse me in foreign language? Cursing is not good haha when u coming back exactly?

sp: chill edi where got garang wei haha u lagi garang u tai kar jie

tIcKLeMe said...

hahahaha.. i tak marah orang pun. KAKAKA. :P