Friday, November 23, 2007

World Peace

People say WORLD PEACE, I say otherwise.

It doesn't mean I oppose to world peace, but world peace in a different form and the formation is like that __ + __ + __ + __ = world peace

WHAT?
-Ban barbarians motorcyclists on the road
-Ban drivers using superbly bright light
-Ban donkeys rushing into the elevator where I work
-Ban part timers who act like some uneducated pests =.=

Everything added together equals world peace and everyone will be happy and most importantly I will be happy haha.

The posts here is so inconsistent ... depends on my mood, when I feel very bloggy mood then I will have more than 1 post a day, if I don't then once every few days heehe

Today, some police dude were having road block and guess what, he checked The Lorry like any other cars, then he smiled o.O I thought I saw wrongly lolz ... omg a police giving a damn good hospitality to the people? I thought they only smile when they get you-know-what. Woahhh .... either is he way too bored ... and I think that's most definite.

No comments: